Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Responses

I have to say, I'm leaning more toward the generational profiles than the one-stop shop idea. While I think that's interesting, I also think it could take away from the marketing campaigns the NRDC, Sierra Club, etc. have in place. I guess I'm having a hard time envisioning how users would interact with it in addition to/instead of directly with the organizations. It also would be really hard to make evergreen--we'd have to keep updating content.

On the "seeing the environmental movement through multiple generations" front, I really like that it could be rife with pictures and audio, and would give people a better understanding of where our grandparents (and undergrads) are coming from. Work wise, it would be easy to divvy up, since we each could take one or two profiles and do all the work on them. Then we could add in the contextual history about the times these people are talking about.

I think we should try to meet again early next week to finalize. Maybe before Thomas Friedman?

--Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment